Wednesday, 2 January 2013

Happy New Year peeps


Just a really quick little post to say Happy New Year and wishing everyone the best for 2013!

I've utterly neglected my little blog over the last few months, but unfortunately work commitments have meant I've had little, if no time to post. When I have had a few moments I have been instead focusing on my Pinterest boards. Come and have a look...


2013 is a pretty exciting year for me with the continued renovations of our much loved 1930s house. My man and I are also getting married in just under five months (eeeekk!!!). I will try to post to keep you upto date on how both of these are developing, but it may be best to track me on Pinterest too!!

I'm off to India with work next week so will post lots of photos of my trip on my return.

Pip pip,

xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thoughts & musings